1. Natural Mood Enhancers– After spending just a few minutes with a cat, you immediately begin to feel less anxious and stressed
2. Good for your Heart– Research shows that owning a cat can actually protect your heart. One study revealed that people who never owned a cat “were 40% more likely to die of a heart attack than those who had.”
3. Help Fight Depression– Pets give unconditional love better than anyone or anything, which is one reason therapists have prescribed pets as a “way of dealing with and recovering from depression.”
4. Asthma Prevention– Research shows that infants in homes with cats “were significantly less likely to develop asthma as they got older.”
5. Fewer Strokes among Cat Owners– Studies show “cat owners have fewer strokes than people who don’t own cats.” There is speculation this may be due to the idea that cats have a calming effect on people, more so than other animals.
For us here at Destiny Bengals, this research just reinforces how much we love cats. Cats are not only wonderful pets to have around, but the health benefits of this creature are truly amazing. These are just a few reasons to buy a kitten, and there is no kitten cuter than an exotic Bengal kitten.
Just this week, Destiny Bengals welcomed two new Bengal kitten litters to the family! Both litters were born on Monday, January 21, 2013.
Gangster has once again proven to be a stud, fathering both litters. Our sweet mothers Sunrise and Autumn, each gave birth to three spotted kittens.
Please contact Destiny Bengals for information about our kittens for sale. We also have one kitten left from the litter of SummerBrees and Gangster.